Available today, TerraGo Edge version 3.9.8 now includes the brand new ArcGIS® Direct Connect feature. With ArcGIS Direct Connect, users can connect to ArcGIS Online® and ArcGIS Server® and provide direct access to feature layers, which can be updated by TerraGo Edge mobile users and seamlessly synchronized with ArcGIS.
TerraGo Edge ArcGIS® Direct Connect
- Connect TerraGo Edge server seamlessly to Esri® ArcGIS Online® or ArcGIS Server®;
- Once you entered valid user credentials for ArcGIS Online or Server and have successfully connected, there will be an additional ArcGIS Connect import and export option available from your TerraGo Edge server;
- Directly import ArcGIS feature layers with custom attributes from ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Server into TerraGo Edge to update attributes and add new features in the field with the TerraGo Edge app;
- Utilize ArcGIS Online basemaps and map tile layers with TerraGo Edge notebooks, workflows and mobile users;
- Seamlessly export attribute updates and newly added features from TerraGo Edge to ArcGIS Online or Server.
Learn how to utilize this feature in this KB Article