- User has a version 7 Authorization Code for TerraGo Arc2Edge or Publisher for ArcGIS.
- Activations are available for this Authorization Code.
- Users machine has an enabled network card (NIC).
- Full system administrator privileges on the machine.
- All Installation Requirements are in place. See Publisher Product Release Notes.
PLEASE NOTE: TerraGo Arc2Edge is a component of the Publisher for ArcGIS product. The functionality is controlled through the licensing. If you only have an Arc2Edge key, you will still be installing Publisher for ArcGIS, however, only the Arc2Edge component will be available.
If you have a full Publisher for ArcGIS key, all tools, including Arc2Edge will be available for use.
1. Shut ArcGIS completely down.
2. Uninstall the existing Publisher for ArcGIS software via the Add/Remove programs list.
3. Double click to run the latest Publisher for ArcGIS installer. This will launch the installation dialog.
4. Click the Next button.
5. Read the product EULA.
6. Click to accept the Terms of the License Agreement.
7. Click Next.
8. Select your Installation Path and click Next.
9. Click Next on the software configuration window.
10. The software will now install.
11. Click the Finish button once installation is complete. By default, the Activation Dialog will launch unless the option was checked off prior to clicking Finish.
1. Click the radio button next to your license type.
- By default, licenses will start in trial mode until successfully activated with a version 7 key. If you purchased Publisher, select either Standalone or Concurrent based on your license type. If you purchased TerraGo Edge and Arc2Edge, select Standalone.
- If you have dismissed the dialog it can be launched by going to Start--All Programs (or apps in later versions of Windows)--TerraGo Publisher for ArcGIS--Activate TerraGo Publisher for ArcGIS.
2. Fill in your Contact Name and Authorization Code and click Next.
3. Click Finish when the dialog says you have successfully activated. The software is now installed, activated, and ready to use!