1. Download the appropriate Edge installer from the links in the purchase receipt, and run it, ensuring you have administrative privileges.
2. A web client should automatically launch after the server is installed. If not, you can access it by going to http://(your local ip address):8080/edgeServer. Login with username/password: admin/admin
3. Go to the License & user admin page from the Settings tab
4. Click on the orange Activate / Renew button. Your license should have been provided by email when you purchased a subscription to TerraGo Edge.
5a. Enter your product key, and click Update License.
5b. If you do not have connectivity, or your server can not reach our licensing server (behind a firewall, etc), click the 'Go to offline Activation' link in orange at the top right of the activation box. You will arrive at the screen below. Contact TerraGo by the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the license key and lock code that appears, and TerraGo will provide you with a license string to activate.
6. Once you've activated either online or offline, you should see your status update in green like below:
6a. If the status doesn't automatically update, please log out of the server, then log back in.