How to check the Edge server logs?
- In the server’s installation directory, go to the folder “logs”. You’ll find the following log files:
- Catalina log: shows the tomcat and common logs
- Edgemap.log: shows the edge map service logs
- geomapservice.log: shows the geomap creation log
- terragoedge.log: shows all the processes of edge
- terragoedgeSync.log: shows all the processes of server to mobile and vice versa
- localhost_access_log: : shows the IPs from which requests come, request URLs and response codes