- “Open in” Edge - either open a GeoPDF document that currently exists on your mobile device (such as in your email) directly in Edge or use a link to download the GeoPDF to your mobile device and then open the GeoPDF directly in Edge.
- The TerraGo Edge mobile app will open automatically and you will receive an Edge alert which will let you know that a new Edge Notebook will be automatically created, your GeoPDF will be imported and you will be notified when this process is complete. You will also have the option to continue on with or cancel this process at this point.
- If TerraGo Edge mobile is closed or in the background on your mobile device, you will receive a standard iOS or Android notification letting you know that your Edge Notebook with your map has been created. Your new Notebook and map will named the same as the filename of your original GeoPDF.
- If you tap on the iOS or Android notification, TerraGo Edge mobile app will open automatically, or If TerraGo Edge mobile was already open and in the foreground on your mobile device, you will then receive an Edge alert which letting you know that your new Edge Notebook and map are almost done processing. You will receive an alert when this process is complete.
- Finally, you will receive another Edge alert letting you know that the process is complete and your new Edge Notebook and map are now ready for your to use. You will have the option to go directly to viewing the map in your new Notebook or just dismiss the alert to continue what you were doing.
Watch this on-demand demo to see this simple workflow.