1. From the dashboard of any device, select “Add Notebook.
2. Name the notebook, and attach any forms or maps you’d like bundled with the notebook. If you choose not to attach any forms, you’ll still be able to use basic text and photo/video notes. You’ll also have access to some free online maps if you have an internet connection.
3. Once your notebook is created, tap or click on the notebook to enter it.
4. Now that you are in a notebook, you can view your notes in any of 3 views: list view, card view or map view. Tap or click on the icons at the top right of the screen to change between these views.
5. To create a note, tap the add note (+) button.
6. To add a Note, enter a Note Name at the top of the screen. This is the only required field for Notes. You can also convert the note into a task with completion status by ticking the checkbox to the right of this field.
7. To include an image, video, audio, form or other attachment to the Note, select one of the large tile icons at the bottom of the screen. You will be prompted to select any media you’d like to be attached.
8. By default, a new Note uses your current GPS location. If you’d like to use a different location for the note, you can do this in several ways from this screen:
8a. By tapping and holding anywhere on the map. You can also pinch the map to zoom in and out.
8b. By searching for a location with the search bar at the top of the map.
8c. By entering your own latitude and longitude coordinates at the bottom left of the map.