- User has a version 7 Authorization Code. Prior version 6 keys will not function with version 7.
- Activations are available for this Authorization Code.
- Users machine has an enabled network card (NIC).
- Full system administrator privileges on the machine.
- All Installation Requirements are in place. See Composer Product Release Notes.
1. Shut Adobe Acrobat completely down.
2. Uninstall the existing Composer for Acrobat software via the Add/Remove programs list.
3. Double click to run the latest Composer for Acrobat installer. A link to which was provided in your upgrade email. This will launch the installation dialog.
- If you did not receive an upgrade email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your version 6 Authorization Code. This can be found in the product activation dialog, on the original purchase receipt, or on yearly maintenance quotes.
4. Click the Next button.
5. Read the product EULA.
6. Click to accept the Terms of the License Agreement.
7. Click Next.
8. Select your Installation Path and click Next.
9. Click Next on the software configuration window.
10. The software will now install.
11. Click the Finish button once installation is complete. By default, the Activation Dialog will launch unless the option was checked off prior to clicking Finish.
1. Click the radio button next to your license type.
- By default, licenses will start in trial mode until successfully activated with a version 7 key. Select either Standalone or Concurrent based on your license type.
- If you have dismissed the dialog it can be launched by going to Start--All Programs (or apps in later versions of Windows)--TerraGo Composer--Activate TerraGo Composer.
2. Fill in your Contact Name and Authorization Code and click Next.
3. Click Finish when the dialog says you have successfully activated. The software is now installed, activated, and ready to use!