- User has a version 7 Authorization Code. Prior version 6 keys will not function with version 7.
- Activations are available for this Authorization Code.
- Users machine has an enabled network card (NIC).
- Full system administrator privileges on the machine.
- All Installation Requirements are in place. See Publisher Product Release Notes.
- TerraGo License Manager and main product installers.
1. Ensure core software is shut down.
2. Double click the TerraGo License Manager installer.
3. Click Next when the software is done unpackaging.
4. Read the End User License Agreement
5. Click I accept the terms of the license agreement if you agree.
6. Click Next.
7. Verify your settings and click Next.
8. Click Finish to launch the activation dialog.
9. Click the Finish button once installation is complete. By default, the Activation Dialog will launch unless the option was checked off prior to clicking Finish.
10. Confirm your lock code by selecting the radio button next to 'Lock Code'. Copy your Lock Code.
- Please note that the Lock Code is unique to each computer.
10. If you do not already have your license file, Navigate to http://www.terragotech.com/support/activate
- Select the Concurrent option.
- Type in your contact information, Lock Code, and the Authorization Code provided in your purchase email.
- Click Generate license and download the license file locally.
11. Open the TerraGo License manager.
- If the dialog is shut please go to Apps--TerraGo License Manager
12. Expand the Subnet Servers dialog.
13. Right click on the Subnet Server that you want to install upon.
14. Select Add Feature.
15. Select From a File--To Server and its File.
16. Navigate to the downloaded license file.
17. Click Open.
18. Click OK when the dialog appears confirming your activation.
19. Your license manager is now up and running, to activate the end user machines, please install the Publisher for ArcGIS software, and select the Concurrent option in the activation dialog that appears. You will need to enter in the server name or IP address of the server in which you are running the TerraGo License manager to point the end user machines to the hosted licenses.